The Receptionist has an important role as in many instances is the first face and voice of PSD. The Receptionist will provide front office support as a member of the Administration team, reporting to the Chief of Staff, with responsibilities as outlined below:
1. Front Desk: Answer phones, direct and screen callers, greet visitors, prepare conference rooms pre/post-meetings. Sort mail and distribute daily; process internal shipping requests. Process mass mailings. Prepare outgoing bills for mailing. Manage the master key box and log to ensure keys are tagged appropriately and the log updated with access instructions.
2. File Management: Maintain Client Database spreadsheet with complete client contact information. Create new client file folders and electronic files, archive inactive files. Maintain employee names and phone numbers in the PSD Phone List and distribute copies internally.
3. General Office Support: Maintain order and cleanliness of common spaces. Monitor kitchen and bathroom supplies and replenish daily. Review and renew magazine subscriptions as needed. Place and track employee clothing orders. Ad hoc administrative projects and other general office support as needed.
Candidates will need to meet the following qualifications:
• 5+ years of work experience in administration and/or customer service.
• Must possess a positive, "can do" attitude.
• Requires a high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to juggle shifting priorities and tasks in a fast-paced, client service-oriented environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
For more information, or to submit your resume and letter of interest, please contact us through email@example.com.
About Polhemus Savery DaSilva Architects Builders (PSD)
PSD is nationally recognized for thoughtful architectural design and quality construction throughout Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and southeastern New England. Offering an innovative single source for new construction, remodeling, and renovation projects, our firm provides fully integrated services for select residential, commercial and institutional clients. PSD's primary office is located in East Harwich, MA with a satellite location in Hingham, MA.
PSD places an emphasis on hiring and developing team members who share the company’s Core Values: Do What’s Right, Commit to Quality, Build Strong Relationships, Be Driven to Improve, and Take Responsibility.