- Provides a support role in Schematic Design and production of schematic design packages
- Develop, review, and implement construction documents, project budgets, and schedules
- Prepares site plans, working drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for land development, showing ground contours, vegetation, locations of structures, and such facilities as roads, walks, parking areas, fences, walls, and utilities, coordinating arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures.
- Coordinate and manage bidding process
- Monitor and reviews the selections and RFI process
- Participates in regularly scheduled project meetings
- Develops and maintains relationships with owners, consultants, and trade partners
- Construction Administration support
Candidates will need to meet the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in Residential Landscape Design.
- 4-year degree in Landscape Architecture preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office.
- Familiarity with Revit preferred.
- Experienced in hand graphics desirable.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage document workflow.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with team members, clients, and consultants in other disciplines.
This is a full-time, year-round position with excellent benefits within an energized, collaborative environment. For more information, or to submit your resume and letter of interest, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Polhemus Savery DaSilva Architects Builders (PSD)
PSD is nationally recognized for thoughtful architectural design and quality construction throughout Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and southeastern New England. Offering an innovative single source for new construction, remodeling, and renovation projects, our firm provides fully integrated services for select residential, commercial and institutional clients. PSD's primary office is located in East Harwich, MA with a satellite location in Hingham, MA.