The Property Services Technician is a client-facing role responsible for property repair and maintenance within PSD’s Property Services division. The Property Services Technician supports client accounts for both service calls and emergency calls as assigned. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Cover 24/7 emergency ONCALL service (rotating coverage with other technicians)
• Perform weekly house watches of assigned properties, complete log report and hand into Property Services Manager.
• Perform Fall and Spring Maintenance Services for client base as assigned.
• Maintain company-owned properties and custom homes for sale on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for maintaining company vehicle (clean, organized, oil changes).
• Purchase supplies necessary to complete maintenance service and repair assignments and keep van stocked.
• Report all major repair/maintenance needs of client properties to the Property Services Manager.
• Meet trade partners onsite for estimating service requests.
• Coordinate schedules with appropriate trade partners for repair and maintenance.
• Track and submit weekly time detailing work completed each week.
• Maintain up-to-date records of Property Services Client Base, security, alarm and keys.
• Complete initial walk through with new clients and Property Services Manager. Conduct full tutorial on appliances and mechanicals of the new home.
• Complete year-end walk through with clients, establish punch list, implement with appropriate trade partners and complete.
• Complete 200 Point Checklist for those clients in Property Services Platinum Program.
• Conduct storm watches and report back update on interior/exterior of overall property.
• Submit all receipts to accounting department on time.
• Participate in weekly Property Services meetings.
High School Diploma or GED and valid driver’s license; basic carpentry, electrical, and plumbing skills; working knowledge of safety procedures and building code regulations, two years’ experience in facilities maintenance or related field required.
For more information, or to submit your resume and letter of interest, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Polhemus Savery DaSilva Architects Builders (PSD)
PSD is nationally recognized for thoughtful architectural design and quality construction throughout Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and southeastern New England. Offering an innovative single source for new construction, remodeling, and renovation projects, our firm provides fully integrated services for select residential, commercial and institutional clients. PSD's primary office is located in East Harwich, MA with a satellite location in Hingham, MA.