The Project Manager within the Construction division is responsible for the daily management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of residential construction projects to meet time and cost objectives with respect to safety, preconstruction, contracting, scheduling, estimating, bidding, subcontracting and contract administration functions.
Professional skills required include:
- Provide a support role in the project pre-construction services and bidding process.
- Develop, review, implement project budgets, schedules and contract bid documents.
- Team with onsite Construction Manager to lead group for duration of project.
- Develop and implement buyout strategies and prepare subcontracts.
- Properly administer construction contracts, obtain appropriate permits and licenses and track subcontract permits.
- Oversee contractual performance of all trade contractors and review contract documents to make sure that all specifications and regulations are followed.
- Enforce the company’s safety program in accordance with policies and processes, local, state, and federal laws to include all subcontractors.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Required experience includes:
- 4 year degree, Construction Management Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of previous construction experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of residential construction, engineering and/or construction project management, including safety standards.
- OSHA 10-hour certification.
- Project management and scheduling experience including proficient use of software (i.e. MS Project or other).
This is a full-time, year-round position with excellent benefits within an energized, collaborative environment. For more information, or to submit your resume and letter of interest, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Polhemus Savery DaSilva Architects Builders (PSD)
PSD is nationally recognized for thoughtful architectural design and quality construction throughout Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and southeastern New England. Offering an innovative single source for new construction, remodeling, and renovation projects, our firm provides fully integrated services for select residential, commercial and institutional clients.