For 25 years, Polhemus Savery DaSilva (PSD) has collaborated with individuals, families, and institutions to design and build exceptional custom homes that celebrate creative design and quality craftsmanship, honor their natural environments, and set the stage for lasting memories — for generations to come.
PSD is nationally recognized for thoughtfully integrated architecture and construction on Cape Cod and coastal southeastern New England. PSD provides a highly collaborative process that is as special as the buildings we create. Our single-source approach provides seamless communication among the project team and our clients to ensure we meet deadlines, stay on budget, and deliver quality workmanship that realizes our client’s vision.
Join a small dynamic accounting & finance team as an Accountant.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of company financial information, ranging from departmental revenue and receivables, administrative expenses, job costs, accounts payable, payroll and general accounting matters.
- Record monthly journal entries while ensuring accuracy and proper supporting documentation.
- Assist in client billing and accounts receivable.
- Prepare account reconciliations and balance sheet and income statement analysis.
- Manage employee credit card charges and reconcile statements.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices, including routing for approvals, posting, and preparation of check runs.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time, often on short notice.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is preferred.
- Minimum experience of three years in an accounting department; construction industry is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented with strong work ethic.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience with Sage 100, 300 or similar general ledger package preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in both individual and group problem solving situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
This is a full-time year-round position with excellent benefits within an energized collaborative environment.
For more information, or to submit your resume and letter of interest, please contact us through email@example.com.